Heavy duty rotary microtome series for both paraffin and resin embedded specimen block section in histology, biolgoical and material research applications.
RMC rotary microtome fits all critical operation and performance requirements for the best section quality.
1. Heavy and rigid base to reduce vibration during microtomy, in which stability is critical during sectioning to prevent undulations (washboarding) in the paraffin sections.
2. Accurate, precise and heavy duty sectioning mechanism: clean cut by turning flywheel down to 0.5um or 0.25um steps
3. Automatic and semi-automatic microtomes greatly improve ergonomics by reducing repetitive stress on joints by minimizing turning handwheel operation. Semi-automatic with motor to move the block toward the knife; Automatic with motor to cut sections.
4. Knife holder: including low or high profile blade. steel or tungsten carbide, glass and diamond knife clamp for adjusting the knife angle, and the face plate that guides that ribbons away from the blade and towards the operator.
5. Cassette clamp or block holder: Holds the paraffin or resin block in place to manipulate the block face in various directions to bring the sample in alignment with the blade.
6. Specimen retraction: automatically forming section ribbon and protect section tool edge
7. Easy daily cleaning from paraffin debris and yearly preventive maintenance to keep the microtome cutting optimally for many years.
8. Manufacture in USA with stable and well experienced production team. All parts uses high quality functional specific stainless steel, accurate and precise mecahnics, rigid and robust in high resistant to wear and tear for overall outstanding performance for years to come.
CRT-900 Microtome Cryosectioning System: ideal tool for sectioning or surface planning sample block faces from ambient to -140C in forensic science, nanotechnology, polymer, quality control, biology and material science research: Designed for Scanning Electron Microscopy, Atomic Force Microscopy, Scanning Probe Microscopy, Light Microscopy, FTIR transmission microscopy applications.
>Compact controller fits conveniently on top of MT-990 controller
>Precision microprocessor temperature control from ambient to -140C
>Four user-adjustable temperature programs
>Efficient cryogenic design with lowest LN2 consumption
>Quick set-up and conversion back to room temperature microtomy
>9 liter Dewar fits on table-top, yet provides LN2 for a whole day’s use
>Supplied with a complete set of accessories
>Glass or Diamond Knives to cut sections of thin plastic films, foils and paper samples down to 0.25 microns.
>The cryo wet sectioning technique for stress free polymer sections and easy pick up
>Histo Diamond or Glass Knives for biological samples
Supplied complete with the following:
>Cryochamber with integrated knife holder
>Electronic control unit
>Dewar with automatic filling system
>Knife holders for 12mm glass, tungsten carbide blades and histo diamond knives Specifications:
>Temperature Ambient to -140C
>Compatibility RMC MT-990 and Microm Rotary Microtomes
>LN2 Delivery System Compact 9 liter Dewar Efficient, non-contact transfer line
>Consumption one liter per hour
>Automatic filling system by means of a non-pressurized displaced pump
>Knife Holder External knife rotation control knob + 16° Lateral knife adjustment 40mm
>Knife clearance angle adjustment 0-10°
>Control Unit Microprocessor control with 4 user-adjustable programs for knife and specimen temperatures
>Independent temperature control of knife and specimen with LED indication
>Cryochamber Large open design for easy access to specimen
>Vertical stroke of 40mm Transparent cryochamber cover with large sample access window prevents frost within chamber
>Dimensions Interior Chamber – H: 100mm, X W: 175mm, X D: 145mm
>Exterior Chamber – H: 130mm, X W: 220mm, X D: 190mm
>Power Requirements 100/110/120/220/240/ VAC, 50/60 Hz